- INDICATION frown lines / forehead wrinkles / eye wrinkles
- RISKS repeated treatments necessary / drooping eyelid
- AFTERCARE none
Hyaluronic acidHyaluronic acid is a substance produced naturally in the body, which consists of complex sugar molecules and keeps connective tissue elastic. When applied externally, it causes improved hydration of the skin. Hyaluronic acid is also used to fill wrinkles. It is suitable for injections of nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the mouth and is also used for lip injections. Depending on the degree of cross-linking, hyaluronic acid is slowly broken down by the body. Effectiveness approximately one year.
- INDICATION Nasolabial folds / wrinkles at the corners of the mouth / narrow lips / sunken cheeks, etc.
- RISKS bruises
- AFTERCARE none
Medical MicroneedlingMedical microneedling is an innovative low-pain anti-aging treatment that gently results in radiant, younger and firmer skin. This latest technology is a further development of the Dermaroller ® and the Microneedling Pen - wafer-thin needles are simultaneously inserted into the skin in milliseconds and stimulate it to self-regeneration - increased collagen and elastin is formed and hyaluronic acid is released. The depth of penetration is precisely adjusted on the device and allows individual adaptation to your skin condition. The treatment lasts about 20 minutes and should be repeated 2-4 times at intervals of 4-6 weeks, depending on the indication.
- INDICATION: Tightening of sagging tissues in the face/neck area & décolleté, skin rejuvenation for wrinkles, pore refinement, scar correction, stretch marks.
- RISKS: None
- AFTERCARE: Moisturizing mask for 45-60 minutes, sunscreen with high SPF.
PDO MESOFILAMENT LIFTINGThread lifting is another effective method of facial rejuvenation without surgery. The 100% biocompatible threads are inserted into the skin via small stitches and slowly dissolve over several weeks to months. This stimulates the connective tissue cells to produce new collagen and the skin tightens. The treatment is particularly effective when combined with microneedling. 2-3 treatments are recommended at intervals of 6 weeks.
- INDICATION Wrinkles at the corners of the mouth, drooping cheeks, sagging chin lines, neck wrinkles, sunken eyebrows.
- RISKS bruises that can be made over
- AFTERCARE None needed